Friday, February 11, 2011

something to share

I  did not have words to share but in remembering love I remembered some of the lessons I had learnt along the way and posted almost two years ago... I  am no guru but I have learnt some things along the way and I know I am still to learn even more along the way...




My facebook stat update 15 July 2009 

Stat update:  I've learnt that sometimes we love the wrong people and hold onto them at the cost of ourselves, that more often than not we like far more than we actually love and that sometimes we refuse to learn the lessons no matter how much they get regurgitated




what continued to unfold in my words as they cascaded into the comment box... 

That sometimes love can hurt not because we do not love yet because we often over think the things that don’t even matter, so we get it wrong when it’s right. Love loves understanding, patience, honesty with whole truths told, it thrives best with, leaps of faith no matter the obstacles it plunges head 1st into, it relishes in the us factor more than the individual’s needs. Love loves past the obscure inefficiencies of the one who’s loved to see the goodness in heart.
It sees light in the darkness.


I’m reflecting honestly to that which I’ve honestly learnt whilst in the game of relationships. I’ve learnt in hindsight that even the bad relationships were too good for the lessons learnt along the way. That all that I’ve learnt has made me more certain of what it is that I’d like going forward. That there is no complexity in relationships except that which we create by not being completely honest with expectations or those things that we choose not to bend or compromise on with those we wish to share our lives with like morals, etiquette or common courtesy we expect and as well as the value we put upon our own personal worth’s.




Loving someone means understanding that which they are yet that gets hard when all that is brought into light to one’s knowledge is not all there is to the one being loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment