Sunday, January 30, 2011

being back

Hello everyone...

It has been a min honestly, well a hot one at that. Ushering in the year of writing, for profuse statements need to be made and some of us need the wholesomeness in them....

I breathe, I have always been called. Many things have brought us to this moment, my favourite quote was utterted by mam'Albertina Sisulu: "We are required to walk our own road- and then stop, asses what we have learnt and share it with others. We can do no more than tell our story."

I will share my story n our findings along the way...

Realising our greatness is blessed... I will share the writings of those who move me, this is a love movement... I am blessed enough to share.

I went to church today and the sermon theme was titled: Faith on Fire... It touched me. I am not waiting to be moved by something or someone, I am stepping out in faith and trusting that this is it. I am becoming wholehearted, there are many things that make me and love is visible so I will share that along with it all. The pastor shared the most profound things in his own words having been moved by the light that guides him, he uttered: " ...be consistent about the things you are believing God for..." That made so much sense for what followed was "... Be cautious of adding the negative to your trust..." etc. It iis not hard to be within that, people will always not believe or retort to the bad but you can choose to not live in that. The moment and time have come to choose your own standing.

Sharing is caring, love your self... Find that which can make you at peace... Seek zen... Love and light

eZomzi iiNkomo zise khaya

No comments:

Post a Comment