Monday, March 14, 2011

as the battle goes

when the misfit in me smiles
the sun shines
and the universe waves
it's magic upon a being
the ones that lived before me
walk with me now
every so often
the heavens open up
with my very step
and all that exists in radiance
is happiness
no matter how bleak
the pronouncement of my existence is
definable
you cannot mistake my presence
as i enter...
the hows and whys are not of my concern
but it is as it is
so i wave back,
nod
and smile
for the universe touched me
as i walk on by
and the wind whispers
you are as the heavens
intended
and so the rain
serenades me in blessings
i exist in the greater scheme
of things
and each battle
one by one, by one
breaks me
only to rebuild
a far greater fortresses
you see
 i am light in love

No comments:

Post a Comment