Monday, December 12, 2011

In my foolishness I forget I have followers making this space more about just dropping in when I can, really... What a surprise to get a message asking me: "when do we get pics with your blog?" I have toyed with the idea but never really thought of implementing it, so now I'm in debate as to what it will be: a yes or no or perhaps a culmination of both.... Yes No Maybe Oh well...

Dear Universe
I have left it in your hands.
 Regards
The Blogging Non-Blogger


In the hecticness that has been the past weeks I had an interesting conversation with a musician about our various crafts but more specifically what music does to the listener and how it can heal... I take my hat off to those who can relay emotions in a note, carry and build it up only to have it taper off in a candle whisper...

For a while I have not called myself a writer, ok maybe a lot longer than a while but hey... When I sit with musicians, those who can play instruments or those who sing, I find my spirit missing the conversations one has with an audience through their medium of choice for sharing.... Damn that's blessed. There is nothing more beautiful than a crowd taking in what you are giving and being moved beyond words as to where you have been in that moment, we all travel through space and time drinking from the same cup.
 Dear people who art
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you do.
Signed
A fan of what you do

Creativity is a wonderful space that the imagination inhabits bringing to life thoughts becoming the realm of possibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment