Thursday, April 21, 2011

I think I'm late...

But it's ok. Hello Easter wend (weekend), you are divine.

I have made the most blessing discovery for me in music ministry... Deitrick Haddon. I discovered him in the movie, Blessed and Cursed and oh, man what a powerful voice he has. I have been listening to him since I found his actual albums online.

... oh snap I said I'm late didn't I... Well....

I'm late in discovering such a find. He reminds me of my cousin who sings like a dream and a friend or two here and there, he has prompted me to let them know that they are so blessed and that they too are called to minister with their talents. It is so important to realise and use the gifts you were given at birth or the ones you find come so naturally to you for they fulfil your purpose in this life that you live.

Things are so connected and some messages are recurring or become blatantly obvious as to what must be done in this your, mine, our life times. I sat at two different spiritual gatherings and the message was the same that we should not wait for great people to move the world but to find ourselves moving the world in our remote corners however insignificant we may deem our efforts, we may find that a little goes a long way.

Let us be the change we wish to see in the world. Can we help a little at a time where we are and perhaps the people we help will pay the blessings forward just like in the movie: Pay It Forward or in the exercise Oprah once did where she moved some of her audience members to start a blessing chain.

In the past few weeks I have been moved by the following scriptures:
Mark 5:31 and Romans 8:18 (p.s. to my drinkin friends it's not 18:18, now tl tl tl...)
Psalm 51: 1- 14

Love and Light... the universe blesses.... be that shining star where you are no matter the littlest glow you emit it makes a difference in the darkness where there is none at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment