Wednesday, April 27, 2011

dankie ma se kind

Thank you to the ones that came before me, who made this day a possibility so I could touch a pc scripting my thoughts to not be confined to paper... I am not lost for I am an African.

This root called freedom still has plenty to go, to fight, to tell, to see, to feel so it can one day touch more than just the history book orientated child of it's land. I celebrate it by exercising my choice to do or not do because I am free and my journey continues...

Thank you to every mother, father, child, teenager and grandparent that was moved enough to take part in the various uprisings that have led to this very day in mzantsi. If it were not for your decision to do something, anything however little in your corner then perhaps my people, our people would still be shackled by the chains of a diminishing rule that has left many a scar...

Dear Freedom
May Azania find you fully so that the healing she needs can take place so she can rightfully stand upright in the very world that found her to be worth plundering and disorientated to her natural wealth's value of beauty. Let Azania be Queen of her own space so that her offspring may be found living.

Can you be visible and clear enough for the uneducated to understand that you exist in choice. Can the educated buy a clue to realise long enough that theirs is to light up the world and become beacons of hope where they are at so that the whole glows brighter producing better fruits.

signed:
an Azanian child
with the hopes of a united tomorrow
to see a developed future for generations to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment